Monday, June 19, 2006

BOO.
Had a great time today! Although Im feel pissed during the service learning time.
I find that I've spent alot of useless time doing useless stuffs today.
& MRS NEO,
Im not the one in-charge of the walkathon thinggy, so dont keep calling me!!
& there's no such things as 75 schools in the west zone, in that case, can our school accommodate over 800 people? No right?
Geez.

Went to West Mall for lunch today. Guess who we saw today?
MR JAMES KERK!!
& her girlfriend was present too! Then Puifun suggested an idea, to go greet her girlfriend.
We didnt see her front view initially, then we followed her.
We said hi to her, she looks sososo embarassed lah. & her boyfriend!
HOHOHO.

I mean come on! No one mentioned that we should play with those old folks, didnt they? They didnt even make any noise lah. So damn unfair.
& this Indian lady came chasing us away from the home.
Its like.. Damn her lah. We're real pissed off with her.
I dont even know why we decided on going to the old folks home for our service learning.
So we left 30 mins before 1530.
But we already decided on what date is the class outing is going to be!! (:

Went to Ade's house after service learning. It was a last minute decison, besides, she cant go out too.
HAD LOTSA GREAT, FUN, EXCITING, ENJOYABLE, LAUGHABLE TIME!!
Ade's sooo lame lah.
Cos my sister is going away on a camp for 3 days, & Ade is giving her some items during her time away.
& her put her bra on her stuff toy!!
HAHAHA! Hilarious lah.
I LOVE YOU ASG!
ASG ASG ASG! :D :D

Im still very addicted to Gash Bell!!
SOSOSO CUTE!!
I even dreamt about it.
HOHOHO X)


im mad. you didnt tell me any infos lah.
im just.. pissed.
dont talk to me you.. you.. you.
argh..

No comments: